UCSD Associated Students has teamed up with Uber to provide a safe ride when you need it. Be sure to read all details carefully as restrictions apply.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Enter the promo code that you will receive once you have used the sign-up form below. Each quarter you will receive a new promo code. This will unlock 1 free ride up to $10 this quarter (redemption limits apply)
- Request an Uber via the UCSD button within the app during the hours of 6PM-3AM, 7 days a week
- Take a ride within the approved boundaries
EXISTING UBER USERS:
Once you have received the promo code, enter it into the Payments section of your app. This will unlock the UCSD button on your Uber app.
NEW UBER USERS:
Click here to sign up and download the Uber app on your phone. Once you have received the promo code, enter it into the Payments section of your app. This will unlock the UCSD button on your Uber app.
- The UCSD button will allow for 1 ride up to $10 (until redemption limits are hit).
- You must request from the UCSD button in order for UCSD to cover the cost of the ride (up to $10).
- Rides will only be covered by UCSD between the hours of 6PM-3AM, 7 days a week (up to $10).
- You must have a ucsd.edu email address linked to your Uber account in order to use the UCSD button in the app. Need to change the email address on your account? See instructions below.
- Rides requested via the UCSD button must begin or end within approved boundaries (see map). Rides taken OUTSIDE of the approved boundaries will NOT be covered by UCSD.
- Promotion will expire when maximum redemption limits are hit or on March 25, 2017
Email address update:
You must have a ucsd.edu email address linked to your Uber account in order to use the UCSD button in the app. If your account is tied to your personal email address, you can update your account information by visiting t.uber.com/change-email